KP Citizen's Portal is quite astonishing App presented by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa government to help its citizens to report the issues of their respective locale. KP Citizen Portal App also supports video and audio evidence required in support of complaints. In general, it is an Android application to ensure good governance in the province.
Kp Citizen's Portal is a Software introduced by Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Government to allow citizens of the province to register their complaints about service delivery in a variety of the fields (sectors). It empowers not only the citizen's but also the KPK government to take prompt actions on the complaints they receive. The complaints received and to be addressed are automatically forwarded to the responsible deputy commissioners. So that action can be taken in time without any further delay.
In addition to that KP Citizen's Portal app also allows the government to interacts directly with the citizens to make routine announcements. It does also keep citizens alert about the emergencies.
How to Use KP Citizen's Portal App
KPK registration process is very simple.There are certain steps you need to follow to get registered with KP Citizen's Portal.
- First of all Download KP Citizen Portal APK and install it on your Android
- Secondly, register yourself with your CNIC and phone number. Otherwise, this app won't work.
- You will receive verification SMS shortly.
Now, this app is ready to use, just login to your account and send your complaints with appropriate file and documents that strengthen your complaints.
- Interactive – KP Citizen's Portal app is highly interactive where a citizen can interact with government or vice versa.
- GPS – Locates the coordinates exactly, where the problem is located.
- Audiovisual Evidence - Takes photos, records audio and video files since it has all these built-in features.
- Track Complaint – Informs you about the response of the complaint, date of complaint assigned to the responsible person.
- There of a number of features under consideration to be added to the Citizen's Portal App soon. These are as follows:
- E-Citizen – This feature is being added to Citizen's Portal App. It is only available to (Mardan) district now. Soon you will able to apply for Domicile from all districts of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa via Citizen's Portal.
- How do I – Obtain information about the procedure of obtaining domicile, birth certificate, marriage certificate, divorce certificate, death certificate, armed licence registration etc.
- Notifications – Get a notification on the proceedings of complaints and communications from the Govt.
KP Citizen Portal APK File Details:
Name: KP Citizen's Portal
Developer: Performance management cell, Govt of KPK
Requirements: Android 3 and up